Learn about our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) farm fresh produce family delivery service…
Trying to lead a healthier lifestyle?
Would you like a variety of colorful, mouthwatering tomatoes, tasty fresh arugula and spring lettuces weekly?
How about aromatic herbs, heritage eggplant, peppers and a variety of fresh delicious vegetables to eat every week?
Wouldn’t it be great if they were grown within 35 miles of your home, giving you the opportunity to visit and watch your family crops grow?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our TeenasPride CSA family program is perfect for you!
CSA stands for “Community Supported Agriculture” – meaning the community members purchase a piece of the farm’s production, and in return, receive delicious, safe, and sustainably grown produce and herbs each week of the harvest season. Each week we hand pack spring mix lettuce, arugula, greens and a selections of other seasonal vegetables that are ready for harvest (tomatoes, squash, eggplant, cucumbers, and peppers and many more). You also receive a periodic assortment of our freshly harvested herbs.
Please note, there are always two sides to every CSA: Reward and Risk. If our farm encounters a natural disaster (freeze, hurricane or entire crop loss due to pests, etc), the CSA member accepts to share the loss with the farm. In the event of these circumstances, be assured, we will do our best to quickly re-begin production or offer substitutions as quickly as possible.
Our farm has been growing fresh, nutritional produce for family’s table for three generations. We choose varieties of heritage and unique seed that grow into the most tasty produce. Our farm team always carefully hand tills, hand plants, and hand weeds! During our harvest seasons we hand choose and hand pack this healthy and tasty produce and deliver your weekly CSA box directly from our sustainable local farm to a community partner location near you!
Did you know? You may JOIN ANYTIME for the remaining weeks of harvest season and we will pro-rate your membership!
How does our TeenasPride CSA work?
1. Choose your CSA Share Box Size based on the number of people in your household
2. Choose Your Pick-Up Location closest to home or work. Shares are available for pick-up after 3pm at a community partner location near you.
4. Fill out our Join Form to enroll for the harvest season. If you were a prior season subscriber, write “renewal” in the last comment box.
What Your Membership Includes:
- You will begin receiving your farm fresh produce CSA Share box delivered to a community partner location nearest you as soon as your Membership is processed!
- We provide an insulated Recyclable bag for you to use. Remember to bring it to the store when you pick-up your produce. We and our Community Partners RECYCLE. Please leave the box at the store for return to our farm.
- We also provide Member Recipes, a Weekly Newsletter, and Free Monthly Open House events that include a farmer’s market and farm tour.
- While we are not a grocery store produce department, if you have a particular food allergy, you may specify a substitute item for another at time of enrollment (for example, more lettuce instead of beets). We will always try to accommodate as best we can!
- Please note that some pickup locations do not have refrigeration. This means your box should promptly be picked up on your delivery day before your location closing time.
- If you’re unable to pickup your Share box–for any reason–on your designated day, please have a friend or family member pickup your box. CSA programs do not issue ‘credits’ for unclaimed Share boxes.
- Shares that are not picked up are donated to a local soup kitchen.
Note: Many times our emails go into the recipient’s junk mail box, so please watch for emails from TeenasPrideCSA@live.com.
Our Two Harvest Seasons:
Each week we hand pack spring mix lettuce, arugula, greens and a selections of other seasonal vegetables that are ready for harvest (tomatoes, squash, eggplant, cucumbers, and peppers and many more). You will also receive a periodic assortment of our freshly harvested herbs.
1. Our Winter/Spring Harvest Season runs 30 weeks. Delivery starts first week in November and runs through end of May. Early enrollment is in August and payment for our best pricing discount is due by October 15 for our Winter/Spring Harvest Season. If you miss early enrollment, you may JOIN ANYTIME during our harvest seasons at our very reasonable in-season pricing.
2. Our Summer Greens CSA Program runs the month of June.